Justin Chancellor goes above and beyond the traditional boundaries of his instrument to help compose Tool’s multi-layered tunes, and he keeps a carefully configured pedalboard on hand for crafting tones and exploring sounds.
This custom Cry Baby Wah combines some of his favorite ways to do just that—filter, wah, and fuzz–in a single pedal.
- Combines three of Justin Chancellor’s epic effects into a ‘single pedal
- U.K. Filter, inspired by his bass’ tone circuit, sounds thick and voice-like
- Modified Cry Baby Wah sounds lush and aggressive
- Vintage U.K.-style fuzz that can be paired with either mode or operated independently
- Customize the two rocker modes with Volume and Q controls
- Customize intensity, level, and EQ of fuzz mode
- Includes Pedal Topper to allow for simultaneous engagement of rocker and fuzz modes