Six distinct sounds
Two channels, each with three gain modes means the JVM is just as at home playing cleans as it is metal. Along with the three-way EQ in each channel, the Presence and Resonance controls let you shape the tone from the power amp.
The heart of your rig
JVM amps feature two effects loops for connecting a host of effects pedals and other external gear. The first loop is adjustable to let you perfectly blend your effects and original tone together. JVM amps can also receive and repeat MIDI commands for ultimate control and synchronising with the rest of your setup.
Take your sound from the stage to the studio with the flick of a switch. With the JVM in silent recording mode you can hook up to an interface or mixing desk to capture that perfect take.
Stand out solos
Two master volumes mean you can get an instant volume boost when it’s time for your big moment. You can recall your mode, master and reverb options with the programmable footswitch (included), giving you power and flexibility exactly when and where you need it.
Marshall JVM215C 50-watt 1 x 12″ Tube Amplifier Combo Features:
• All-tube design including 5 x12AX7s, 2 x EL34s (50-watt), or 4 x EL34s (100-watt)
• 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels – clean/crunch and overdrive
• Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes – green, orange, and red
• Each mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
• Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
• Independent reverb controls for both channels
• 2 footswitchable master volumes
• 2 effects loops – 1 series, and 1 parallel/series
• Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
• Speaker-emulated XLR line-out
• Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
• All switching can be done via MIDI
• Marshall G-12 Vintage speakers
• Made in England