Flawless in every way the Tao-6 comes loaded with John’s own Schecter USA Yin and Yang signature humbucking pickups which are sweet, articulate, and punchy.
Schecter John Browne Tao-6, Satin Trans Purple
1 in stock
1 in stock
Monuments guitarist John Browne is one of the most technically-proficient and creative metal players of the last decade. But with incredible ability, comes the need for an instrument that can keep up with his blistering picking pace and sophisticated fretting work. Schecter answered the call, co-designing a bespoke signature electric guitar packed with modern appointments and contemporary flair!
- 5-Piece Wenge/Padauk Neck — Layered construction improves strength for exceptional tuning stability, and even comes reinforced with carbon rods!
- Bolt-On Construction with Ultra-Access Heel — Enables unrestricted access to the higher register, all the way up to the 24th fret.
- Ebony Fretboard — Dark and silky material with an exquisite grain; adding brightness to the tonal mix.
- 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets — Large size offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato. Stainless steel material is corrosion-resistant and harder to wear down than conventional fret-wire.
- Schecter USA Chaosbreaker/Colossus Humbuckers — Searing-hot pickups optimised for high-gain distortion, yet crystal-clear and vibrant with clean settings.
- 3-Position Pickup Lever Switch — Yields 3 sounds: bridge humbucker, neck humbucker and a blend of the two.
- Push/Pull Volume Knob — Splits the humbuckers so that you can attain jangly single-coil tones too, providing 3 extra sounds for 6 in total!
- Hipshot String-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge — Enhances sustain, with individual saddles allowing for precise action and intonation settings.
- Hipshot Grip-Lock Tuners — Ingenious locking mechanism makes restringing easier and means less string winds around the tuning posts; resulting in better tuning stability.
- Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple
- Neck Wood: 5-Ply Wenge/Padauk with Carbon Reinforcement Rods
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin “U”
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On with Ultra Access Heel
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fretboard Radius: 16″
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlays: None
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Colossus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Chaosbreaker Humbucker
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull), 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch