Responding to the overwhelmingly swift sell-out of the Geddy Lee MP40 Limited Edition Signature SansAmp, the YYZ Shape-shifter Signature SansAmp offers the same features and functionality.
Tech 21 YYZ Shape-Shifter Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp
6 in stock
6 in stock
The Geddy Lee MP40 Limited Edition Signature SansAmp sold out so fast, it made our heads spin. Out of respect for the limited number of MP40s featuring custom “Moving Pictures” inspired artwork, we are offering the Geddy Lee YYZ Shape-shifter Signature SansAmp. It has the same color scheme and graphics as Geddy’s other Signature SansAmps (GED-2112 rackmount, DI-2112 desk-top, and YYZ single footswitch pedal), with the same features and functionality of the MP40.
The YYZ Shape-shifter SansAmp includes the addition of a selectable Boost stomp switch, providing a 12dB presence boost for increased top-end distortion. Engaging the Shape-shifter button adds 6dB of Schmegilka on top, which, according to Geddy, “is an indefinable thing of awesomeness!”
• All analog SansAmp technology enables you to record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, the YYZ Shape-shifter can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier set-up, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system.
• Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean (Deep) and dirty bass tube amp tones (Drive).
• Tight button to add definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier.
• Boost / Shape-shifter selectable Boost function deviates from the norm. It provides a 12dB presence boost for increased top-end distortion. Kick in the Shape-shifter button, and get 6dB of Schmegilka on top, which, according to Geddy “is an indefinable thing of awesomeness!”
• Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
• Active 3-band EQ.
• Master volume.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply, Tech 21 model #DC9 (or former models #DC2 or #DC4).