The Wharfedale SW series subwoofers offer a level of performance previously unheard of in their price class.
Wharfedale SW-12 300W Subwoofer
The Wharfedale SW series subwoofers offer a level of performance previously unheard of in their price class. Every model features sophisticated drive units, powerful amplifiers, and complex filter stages (crossovers). Wharfedale SW series strikes the perfect balance between high impact and sound quality, offering exceptional sound pressure levels yet retaining the transient control to qualify as genuine audiophile music speakers.
SW subwoofers come with a host of features, such as non-pressed paper cones to increase the structural rigidity, as well as increased self-damping, and improved transient impact. The centre voice coil vents are copper lined to reduce magnetic distortion and improve heat dissipation.
A continuously variable crossover control (30Hz – 150Hz), Phase switch, and Volume control make it easy to contour the subwoofer to blend seamlessly with Wharfedale’s main speakers. The Auto Sense feature allows the sub power to automatically enter and exit standby to save power during idle periods.
The SW subwoofers use reliable, well-engineered power amplifiers and are optimised for high impact at low frequencies and are ideal for home cinema and music.
• Drive Units: 1 x (12”)300mm cone long-throw
• Frequency Response: 35- 120Hz ±3dB
• Amplifier Power Output: 300W
• Peak Power Output: 450W
• Line Input Sensitivity: 200mv for maximum output
• Crossover Range: 30 – 150Hz
• Inputs: Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono) Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
• Input Impedance: Line Input 10kΩ LFE 5kΩ
• Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): ≥85dB
• Avg. Max Output @1m: 118B
• Features: Phase inversion, Auto on-off
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.2″ x 15.6″ x 18.0″
• Net weight: 48.7 lbs.
• Accessories: IEC Power cord
Walnut, Red Mahogany, Black Oak