A Cutaway-Electric version of Washburn’s Heritage Series all solid wood D100S Dreadnought.
Washburn Heritage D100SWCE, Natural
1 in stock
1 in stock
Washburn Heritage D100SWCE
A Cutaway-Electric version of Washburn’s Heritage Series all solid wood D100S Dreadnought. The D100SWCE is upgraded with a Fishman Presys Blend preamp and under saddle transducer with a microphone blend. A solid Torrefied Sitka Spruce soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides provides for an aged voice that harkens back to the prewar golden era of acoustic guitar building.
All Heritage Series Solid Wood acoustics share the following Series details: Ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Heritage Faux-Tortoise pick guard, Ivoroid body binding, Pearl head stock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, and hard shell case.
Body & Construction
- Top Wood Torrefied Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Sides Solid Mahogany
- Bracing Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette 2-ring, Abalone/Maple
- Type Acoustic Guitars
- Shape Dreadnought
- Style 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Controls Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / notch / micblend / phase
- Pickups Under Saddle Transducer
- Preamp System Fishman Presys+ Blend EQ with built in mic & tuner.
- Color Natural
- Finish Gloss Finish
- Strings D’Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze
- Neck Wood Satin Mahogany with Walnut Rails & 2-way Truss Rod
- Fretboard Ebony
- Number Of Frets 20 frets
- Inlays Offset 3mm dots
- Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1-11/16
- Scale 25-1/2
- Hardware Chrome hardware
- Bridge Ebony
- Tuners Graphtech Ratio Tuned w/Black buttons